Monday, September 2, 2013

More Flex Frame coin purse

As mentioned earlier, sewing is still on.  Am glad my mood is still around!  LOL!  I have a few more flex frame in my stash, I continue to sew these type of coin purses plus a pouch! This time a little extra stitching/applique done one them.


 This bear was cut out from another fabric and applique on to this plain purple fabric.  And its quilted too.


Isn't  this cat cute?  Hand applique too!  The ears was stuffed before I  stitched them on so it has a 3D look..........


This is my favourite piece! An owl and its sold!



And last but not least, an applique  monkey.  This is a much bigger piece and I think you can use it as a eyeglass pouch :)


 
All these purses and pouch are for sale at my son's esty store :
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/Joyapdesigns?ref=ss_profile


Please do surf and shop there!




No comments:

Post a Comment